BENVOLIO 1938 CASTOR OIL
is extracted, through a cold-pressing process, from the seeds contained in the fruits of Ricinus communis.
It is characterised by a high content of ricinoleic acid (up to 90%). This nutrient gives Castor Oil its unique properties, making it widely used in cosmetics.
Benvolio 1938 Castor Oil has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, has a good proportion of antioxidants and has a high affinity with keratin, the main constituent of hair, hair and nails.
- Castor Oil Hair: Restructures the fibre of dry, weak and brittle hair. Used to combat split ends, it also has an anti-frizz effect.
- Castor Oil Dry Skin: Ideal for moisturising dry skin and giving shine to all skin types. In addition, thanks to the antimicrobial properties of ricinoleic acid, pure castor oil is active against bacteria and other microorganisms and is suitable for treating certain skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, inflammation and fungal infections.
- Castor Oil for Nails: Due to its natural affinity with the keratin present in nails and hair, this oil provides a protective physical action against damage caused by external agents.
Castor Oil can be applied as a pack before shampooing, helping to
- combat dry hair
- restructure brittle hair;
- combat the formation of split ends.
For an immediately softer, nourished and moisturised skin, massage a few drops onto the face and body, then remove excess with a cotton ball. Also an excellent compress for weak nails.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND WARNINGS
Watch out for allergies.
External use. Do not ingest. Do not leave within reach of children.
Do not apply product to eyes or wounds.
Spesso acquistati insieme
Healthy ingredients and benefits
for a healthy life
PURE AND NATURAL CASTOR OIL
Did you know that …
Thanks to the presence of Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, contained in ricinus seeds, castor oil accelerates hair growth and fights hair loss. Thanks to the strengthening action of Keratin and Vitamin E, it is also able to penetrate the fiber of the lashes, strengthening them and making them thicker and longer.
Ricinoleic acid, present massively in castor oil, on the other hand boasts interesting anti- inflammatory and antioxidant properties , important for obtaining a soft and radiant skin.
Castor oil is an excellent remedy for restructuring hair fibers, making weakened hair shine. It also promotes the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows, makes the lips softer, and the skin more hydrated and radiant. Finally it strengthens weak nails
Castor oil... A thousand uses!
Taste the difference
Our secret is to have no secrets.
Inspiration by Benvolio
Castor oil has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, has a good amount of antioxidants and has a remarkable affinity with keratin, the main constituent of hair, hair and nails. Let’s see together some “beauty” recipes to obtain fabulous masks and wraps!