Our Organic Flaxseed Oil is perfect to accompany fish dishes. This is why we at Benvolio propose it with a salmon tartare accompanied by a dill and mustard sauce with butter bread triangles.
- 1 knife
- 1 Bowl
- raw salmon fillets skinless and boneless
- 4 teaspoons fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Organic Flaxseed Oil Benvolio 1938
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt enough
- Pepper enough
- Red onion finely chopped
- Dill and mustard sauce
- Butter bread triangles
- Carefully pick up the salmon to remove all traces of bone.
- Cut and remove the pulp, which has a dark tinge.
- Place the salmon on a flat surface and chop it finely with a knife. Do not use a food processor or blender.
- Place the salmon in a bowl and add the dill, Benvolio 1938 Organic Flaxseed Oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and onions. Stir to mix well.
- Serve in small portions with dill and mustard sauce on the side and buttered triangles of toast. Enjoy!
Benvolio 1938 Organic Flaxseed Oil is rich in Omega-3, perfect for your hair and as a natural remedy against constipation. It is obtained by mechanically pressing organic linseed. This oil is naturally rich in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially OMEGA-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), which help maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood. The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3). One tablespoon (13 ml) of Benvolio 1938 organic linseed oil contains about 5 g of alpha-linolenic acid.