PASTA WITH WALNUTS AND WHITE TRUFFLE OIL
PASTA WITH WALNUTS AND WHITE TRUFFLE INFUSED OLIVE OIL
Our Benvolio white truffle oil gives an extra touch to any dish, even the simplest. An example is the recipe 'Pasta with walnuts' which becomes a gourmet dish to bring to your guests' table!
- 1 saucepan
- 1 non-stick pan
- 1 saucepan little
- 320 g egg noodles
- 80 g butter
- Shelled walnuts
- Organic White Truffles Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil Benvolio 1938
- Grated breadcrumbs
- Grated cheese
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the breadcrumbs in a non-stick frying pan and whisk the shelled walnuts until they are coarsely chopped.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chopped nuts.
- Drain the pasta, put it back into the pot keeping some cooking water aside and add the butter and walnuts.
- Dress the noodles with Benvolio white truffle-flavoured extra virgin olive oil.
- Plate each portion, sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and, for those who wish, a sprinkling of cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!