PASTA WITH WALNUTS AND WHITE TRUFFLE OIL
PASTA WITH WALNUTS AND WHITE TRUFFLE INFUSED OLIVE OIL
- 1 saucepan
- 1 non-stick pan
- 1 saucepan little
- 320 g egg noodles
- 80 g butter
- Shelled walnuts
- Organic White Truffles Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil Benvolio 1938
- Grated breadcrumbs
- Grated cheese
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the breadcrumbs in a non-stick frying pan and whisk the shelled walnuts until they are coarsely chopped.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chopped nuts.
- Drain the pasta, put it back into the pot keeping some cooking water aside and add the butter and walnuts.
- Dress the noodles with Benvolio white truffle-flavoured extra virgin olive oil.
- Plate each portion, sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and, for those who wish, a sprinkling of cheese.
We propose this recipe to make a high and soft focaccia by adding potatoes and two different types of cheese. As a final dressing we will pour a drop of our extra virgin olive oil flavored with white truffle to give more flavor to the focaccia!