- 250 ml water
- 150 gm flour
- 60 gm butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 gm pumpkin pulp
- For the cream puff filling:
- 500 gm pumpkin pulp
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Pumpkin seed oil Benvolio
- 100 ml Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- Preparation:Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds, wrap it in aluminum foil and bake at 180°C in a fan oven for 15 minutes. Remove the pumpkin and let it cool before removing the peel and cutting it into cubes.
- Place the cut cubes in a saucepan with the milk and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pumpkin breaks down and becomes a cream, about 15 minutes.
- Preparation of the cream puffs:In a saucepan, melt the butter in 250 g of water, and when it boils, add the cheese and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix vigorously until the dough comes away from the edges of the pan.
- Create a ball with the dough, transfer it to a bowl with high sides and let it cool.
- Add an egg, making sure it is well mixed before adding a part of the pumpkin pulp.
- Continue incorporating the remaining eggs and pumpkin pulp, always waiting until they are well incorporated before adding the next ones.
- Work the dough until it is creamy and homogeneous.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag and create puffs of about 4 cm in diameter on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook initially in the ventilated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 and continue cooking in static mode for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool
- Preparation of the pumpkin cream:Take the previously made pumpkin and milk cream, add the cheese and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and fill the savory puffs previously cut in half with a knife
- Fill and close the cream puffs before serving them.
These Benvolio Pumpkin Seed Oil Cheese Puffs will make an original and delicious addition to any mystery party. Enjoy your meal!