- 1½ cup Rice Pozzi Carnaroli
- 1 finely chopped onions
- 2 finely chopped garlic
- 1 can canned tomato pulp
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh mozarella
- salt & pepper
- Preparation:preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). In an ovenproof pot, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté 1 chopped onion and 2 chopped garlic cloves until the onion is translucent.
- Rice and tomatoes:add 1 1/2 cups Pozzi Carnaroli Rice to the pot, stirring to coat with oil. After 2 minutes, mix in a can of diced tomatoes, 1 teaspoon each of dried basil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broth:pour in 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook:Cover the pot and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the rice is al dente and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the cheese and serve:remove from the oven, stir in 200 g of chopped fresh mozzarella until it melts, garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve